1. Tuition shall be paid one month in advance on the 1st lesson of each month. If the payment is late, a late charge of $10 will be applied.
2. Students are required to commit to at least one lesson per week.
3. There is no transfer of any portion of tuition from one month to another. Student request to reschedule and make up any lesson must be made at least 24 hours in advance, or the lesson will be forfeited.
4. Students are required to provide a 30 day notice for ending weekly lessons.
5. Student’s participation in concerts, recitals, competitions and other events are strongly encouraged, but not required.
6. Music 4 Young Voices reserves the right to provide substitute teachers when regular instructors are not available. We try to keep those situations to a minimum.