Your Music & Entertainment School
DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE FOCUSED ON PROTECTING THE SAFETY OF OUR STUDENTS
Message From the Director
During this holiday season, I want to personally thank all parents, friends and students for your continued support during the 2019-2020 period despite of the challenges that Covid-19 has had on our business. If there is one thing that this pandemic has taught us as artists and performers is that we do not do well in isolation. Many of us have found it extremely difficult to cope with life without being on stage and do what we love the most. "perform". By following CDC guidelines on social distancing, we were compelled to cancel our winter, spring, and summer concerts and recitals. Canceling our monthly shows have had a negative impact on everyone, especially our younger students who depended on such programs as a source of motivation and to improve their musical, social and stage performance skills. My message to all of you is to hang in there. Stay safe, because we believe that better days are ahead of us.
While many uncertainties remain at Music 4 Young Voices, we are optimistic that we will continue to inspire future generations whether performing arts are their lives' goals or not. We also believe that post covid-19, we will need each other more than ever before. As we embark in this uncertain future, we urge you to consider our small group in person or virtual lessons. We also recommend that you register for our jazz ensemble, chorus and orchestra. Such activities will surely bring back a sense of normalcy to everyone involved.
At Music 4 Young Voices, our greatest hope is to be able to bring back the joy that we have all been missing for months during this pandemic. We are here to help. May your holiday be filled with the love of your family and friends, and may 2021 brings us all a renewed faith in what is possible when we believe in our children and ourselves.
One-on-One Music Lessons
To assure the protection of our students, parents, instructors and associates, we are requiring everyone to wear a face mask or adequate face covering when entering our school. In accordance with the CDC, our new health and safety procedures for in-person lessons include:
- Temperature checks of all parents, instructors and students
- Increased thorough and regular cleanings throughout the school
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the school
- Limiting the number of students and parents allowed in the school at a time
- Utilizing our concert hall to ensure social distancing
- Providing time between lessons to allow for thorough cleanings
When visiting our school:
- Do not enter the store if you are sick or were exposed to COVID-19
- Wear adequate face coverings or masks
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet away from others
- Use hand sanitizer before entering a lesson room and using our instruments
- Bring your personal manuals and instruments to avoid sharing
- Method books and/or curriculum
- Other supplies pertinent to each lesson